This poetry is © copyrighted. That means you ask for permission before reproducing it. Now that I've said that...
I ask for no royalties for non-commercial use; you may copy or quote any part of my work as long as you credit Alan Bruce for writing it. If you do, please write me e-mail (email@example.com) saying that you are doing so.
Please note that these are only some selections from my poetry. I've improved the HTML formatting on my newer poems, using tables as columns; if you have suggestions to improve it, please contact me!
|| My "University Years" Collection. (1987-1991)
- Songs of Eden, a good place to begin
- Clay, from whence we came
- The Day After Eden: Meet the Mechanic
- Post-Deluvian: After the Flood, the survivors speak.
- Disconnected: -clik-
- "quaquaqua": a reference to waiting for Godot
- Drop, short and sweet.
- Trick of Perspective: how big is a star?
- "Love Poem": or is it?
- A Song of Sustenance: the "title song"?
- The Coat
- Those Were Never Wings
- Moths: They have wings.
- Hell: Just what it says.
- If This Was A Movie...
- Dryness, a poem with lots of allusions to Faustus.
- Zenadu: NOT a stately pleasure dome.
- Marianna Still Waiting, based on Tennyson's poem.
- One Of The Ugly: I don't mean you, of course.
- Skin: Uses the word "pornography"!
- Solusaurus: I want to be a dinosaur.
- SummerSong: I like this one.
- One Day in the Nursery: Adam and his mighty thumb.
- Terra Seductis, a metaphorical dialogue, with some rather "earthy" references.
- Concrete: is it a concrete poem?
- Roughing It, or NOT.
- Let Us Go Out
- Among the Ruins, the "title poem" of my home page.
- Finis, The last in the book; sort of my "Crossing the Bar" poem.
Come and learn about my friends the FREEMS!
© 2002: This site and all poetry by Alan M. Bruce.
Who the heck is this Alan?
Please drop me, firstname.lastname@example.org,